We will be representing a great new product Mifold.
It is more that 10x smaller than a regular booster and just as safe!
How it works?
Mifold adjusts the adult-sized seatbelt to securely fit a child. Two red lap belt guides hold the lap belt accurately on the hip bones. The shoulder strap and red clip aligns the chest strap with the child's shoulder.
Safety & Specs
Mifold is designed to conform to EU regulations R44.4 and to exceed US regulations FMVSS 213 in line with IIHS Booster Belt Fit Rating and the Safety Belt Safe booster use guidelines. It meets Dutch Standards for Booster Seats.
- Size: 25cm x 12cm x 4cm
- Materials: Strong metal chassis of 6061 aircraft grade aluminium (as strong as steel) and Dupont Delrin 100st, a super tough plastic polymer for superior impact resistance.
- Weight: 750grms (the same as a small bottle of water).
- Set Up Time: Less than 30 seconds.
- Adjustable: Three width settings of small, medium or large with a fully variable shoulder height.
- Age: Designed for ages 4 to 12 years of age.
- Weight & Height: Weight range is 15-36kg and a height between 100-150 cm.
- Care & Cleaning: Easy to clean by washing surface with a mild solution of soap and water.
- Use overseas: The Mifold can be used legally in New Zealand, the US, the UK, Europe and Asia. The Mifold does not meet Australian Safety Standards for Booster Seats.
For more information contact us.
Go check it out!